Job Position: Legislative Internship Programme
Job Location: Abuja, FCT
Duration: January – March, 2018
- We are implementing a 5-week long internship programme for young Nigerians who wish to gain knowledge of legislative practices and processes.
- PLAC will support interns with weekly stipends to cover transportation costs within Abuja and lunch for the duration.
- Other logistics expenses will be borne by the intern.
- It is advised that prospective interns be able to reside within Abuja or bear the cost of residing in Abuja throughout the duration of the internship as PLAC will not provide accommodation for interns.
- At least, a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline
- Good writing and speaking skills
- Good computer skills (Microsoft office packages)
Interested and qualified candidates should send a two-page Resume or Curriculum Vitae (MS – Word format) saved in your name and a 300-word “Statement of Interest/Purpose” indicating the importance of your participation in this programme to: email@example.com
- The Statement of Interest/Purpose should be sent as an in-line text on the body of the email and NOT sent as an attachment
- Applications sent after the closing date shall not be entertained
Application Closes on…
19th January, 2018.
How to apply: jobgurus