- Before submitting a Concept Note, please be sure to review the Global Fund to End Modern Slavery’s Funding Principles, Current Opportunities, and FAQs for additional guidance to help ensure your concept aligns with the Fund’s priorities and requirements. This information is also available for download in PDF format in the full solicitation package.
- All interested organizations must meet the eligibility requirements found in the FAQ. Applications from non-eligible organizations will not be reviewed.
- All interested and eligible organizations must submit a concept note following the exact template provided, no longer than 8 pages total, plus a 1 page theory of change graphic.
- Please use 1-inch margins and 11-point Times New Roman font. Anything beyond the 8-page Concept Note and 1-page theory of change graphic will not be reviewed.
- Submit the completed application as a single PDF file to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 11:59pm EST on April 1, 2018. Please use your organization’s full name as the subject line. You will receive an automatic response confirming receipt of your application. Late applications will not be reviewed.
- GFEMS will review all applications and notify your organization of next steps as relevant by April 30, 2018.
All applicants must use the Fund’s Concept Note format to apply. You can download the full application packet, including the Concept Note template in Word format, immediately below.
By submitting this Concept Note, your organization is certifying that the answers to the questions are accurate to the full extent of your organization’s knowledge. All application materials will be kept confidential within GFEMS, unless otherwise discussed with express permission from the applicant.