Today achieving gender mainstreaming has become one of the top priorities for public as well as private sector. Government and organizations are looking for effective ways of transforming existing gender awareness into concrete measures and sustainable mechanisms. To integrate a gender approach in their specific operational fields, professionals must have access to tools, resources, information, contact and processes. This workshop is designed to equip you with the practical tools and tips you need to integrate and address gender equality considerations effectively in your programmes and across your organizations.
This workshop aims at promoting gender equality in the world of work, by introducing the participants to a diverse set of gender concepts and moreover by providing them with an adaptable set of conceptual and information tools to bring gender equality concerns into the mainstream of development activities and in their everyday work.
- Gender concepts and religion
- Gender analysis
- Gender sensitive planning and gender audit
- Gender sensitive monitoring and evaluation
- Gender responsive budgeting
- Gender responsive governance
The course is open to Representatives of Government, workers’ and employers’ of Organizations, Human Resources Consultants and Professional Gender auditors.
Other training offered under this section
- Gender Audit
- Gender Budgeting
- Breaking the glass ceiling
- Beyond the gender progress
- Gender Awareness and analysis
- Introduction to Gender and Development
- Introduction to women in Development
- Involving Community women in the Programme action planning with gender
- Thematic ToT in Gender and Development
- Tools for GAD Analysis
- Sexual and Gender based violence
- Gender Academy
- Environment & Gender
How to join: IRM